WHO ARE WE?
We are Product2Market, which is the trading name of AEBE Limited a company limited by shares with company number 467373. Our registered company address is Philips House, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
We provide business to business sales services to our clients.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (the Acts):
- the data controller is AEBE Limited trading as Product2Market (“Product2Market”) when it processes Client and Employee data or when it processes its own potential leads;
- the data processor is Product2Market when it processes sales leads on behalf of its Clients.
Our [data protection contact or Data Protection Officer (“DPO”)]is [ Len Brennan, Email: email@example.com, Tel: +353 1 5411241].
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You may give us personal data by:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our site or our services.
- Filling in forms on www.product2market.com (our site) such as the contact us form.
- Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
- Engaging Product2Market. Clients supply us with information which may include employee’s contact details; a contact name; email; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE OBTAIN FROM OTHERS?
When you use our services, we may obtain the following categories of personal data from others:
Name, Company Name, Company Address, Job Title, Email Address, Telephone Number, Fax Number, Mobile Number, Licensing details, CRM ID/Customer Account code
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services, to market our services, to improve our site and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
- To set your company up as a Client on our systems;
- To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
- To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee;
- To administer and improve our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
To deliver information about our services, where you have subscribed to receive same. The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
- That you have provided consent for the processing to our Clients;
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data with our selected business associates / suppliers, sub-processors and contractors to provide you with our services. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Upon receipt of a data subject access request we can provide you with a list of all entities with whom your personal data is shared.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
For further information on the periods for which your personal data is kept, please see our data retention policy which can be accessed here: www.product2market.com/cookie-policy.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
Your personal data will be processed mainly within the European Union, predominantly in Ireland.
However, of some of the secure web-based tools we use to store information, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a secure data centre(s) in the United States of America] outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for which there is an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal data from the European Commission.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
In order to avail of any of these rights, a request must be submitted in writing. For the protection of privacy, suitable proof of identification will be required before a request can be processed. A Data Subject Access Request form is available on our website, www.product2market.com/data-request-form.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting [ Len Brennan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353 1 5411241].
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commissioner. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE CHANGE OUR PRIVACY NOTICE?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our site and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our site or our services. This notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Our [Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Contact] can be contacted by: