About the Role:
This is an Enterprise Market focused role representing one of the Social Media leaders. In this role, you will be interacting with worlds largest clients to lay the foundation for sales by engaging with prospects and customers, helping them understand the value of the client, and moving them forward in the sales process. As customer’s first point of contact, they play a key role in building the client, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team but the company as a whole.
- Providing a great experience for Client’s prospective customers
- Engaging with potential and current customers to assess the mutual fit
- Building pipeline and driving deals
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Demonstrating an ability to attract new customers
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Providing vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering
- Champion and produce success stories for customers who have had success in growing their business by using our products have used our products to grow their business
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of sales experience (SaaS experience is a huge plus)
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese (Read, Write, Speak)
- Familiarity with Enterprise software
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
- High confidence – and able to quickly build trust within the first call, with strong soft skills to drive impact on the spot
- Sales aptitude; exhibiting ability to empathize with the customer and meet targets
- Good to have hands-on experience in CRM tools like Salesforce
Product2Market, Whelen House, South County Business park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Product2Market is a leading EuropeanSalesDevelopment Agency that enables world-class technology organizations to accelerate their sales revenues. Established in 2010, Product2Market has grown to become the “go-to” company for the solution, sales-focused organizations looking to grow market share across all European markets. We are headquartered within minutes of major public transport links in Dublin 18, Ireland. By joining our team, you will get a first-hand unique experience of a fast-paced multilingual sales environment, steeped in Silicon Valley Tech-sector culture. At Product2Market, you’ll use your talent to work with some of the most innovative tech companies in the industry and represent some of the latest leading brands as you help them achieve sales success. Product2Market embraces your hunger for personal development and career progression. We offer competitive pay plus commission, paid holidays and more.
Looking forward to hearing from you!