Are you a motivating sales leader who is passionate about driving success? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We currently have a position available as a Regional Sales Manager for our cloud-based client.
As a Manager you will manage the day-to-day activities and performance of the Team leaders by supporting, coaching and driving the overall success of the team. Advance your career by representing an industry leader in cloud-based file storage and collaboration!
Key Responsibilities and Attributes for Success:
- Drive team to meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas
- Monitor the team’s performance and identify achievements as well as areas of focus
- Ensure continued progress of the team by proactively taking responsibility for the sales representatives’ day to day development and performance
- Motivate sales representatives to succeed, manage program day-to-day activities, training, logistics and other activities as required
- Provide consistent performance coaching and mentoring to reps to ensure productivity and goal achievement
- Identify best practices and provide insight to the client
- Communicate program feedback and strategic recommendations for additional program strategies, tactics, revisions and implementations based on observations of the programs’ people, processes, and product
- Day-to-day contact with the client contact
- Responsible for performance discipline, employee scheduling, time card approvals, performance evaluations, employee attendance, and associated management functions
What’s required to be considered:
- B2B sales experience is required, preferably selling into Small & Medium businesses
- Two or more years of management/supervisory experience OR equivalent in a telesales/chat environment OR currently holds a Coach or Team Lead position is preferred
- Online marketing and advertising experience highly preferred
- Solid understanding of cloud-based technology, including cloud storage and file synchronisation preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to motivate others and drive performance
- Must have an adaptive management style and the ability to work at micro and macro levels
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM preferred
Product2Market is a leading European Lead Generation Agency that enables high-performance organisations to drive revenues more strategically. Established in 2010, Product2Market has grown to become the “go-to” company for Solution Sales-focused organisations looking to grow market share across European markets.Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, we are strongly positioned for access to multilingual sales talent and Tech-sector culture.