Product2market’s client team currently has an opportunity for a Program Manager who is responsible for the success of a direct sales program. This position will manage a sales program for top technology client and multiple resources driving a national sales quota. This position requires candidates to have strong organizational, operational and sales mentoring skills. Optimal candidates must be able to consult with other organizations regarding sales strategies, B2B sales methodologies.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Successfully drive an Inside Sales Team to meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Monitor the team’s performance and identify areas for development, as well as recognize achievements
- Provide continuous and consistent performance coaching, training, and mentoring to reps to motivate sales reps to succeed and ensure goal achievement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Provide accurate sales reporting and adhere to a reporting cadence
- Understand the industry and client’s business objectives; develop and implement strategies that will achieve those objectives
- Communicate with c-level stakeholders, providing program feedback and strategic recommendations for additional program strategies, tactics, revisions and implementations based on
observations of the program’s people, processes, and product
- Articulate technical and business value propositions via phone, email, and video conference
- Build and drive the volume transactional business with end-users through the entire sales cycle (identification to close)
What’s required to be considered?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Solid understanding of B2B sales within the IT industry (or other applicable), including how to build, manage and close a large sales pipeline
- Three or more years of management/supervisory experience or equivalent in a telesales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Results-driven with the ability to motivate and drive the performance of others in a dynamic and changing environment
- Must have an adaptive management style and the ability to work at micro and macro levels
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional in all interactions
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Affinity for technology and desire to continuously learn and maintain current knowledge of the industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
- CRM experience preferred
Product2Market is a leading European Sales Development Agency that enables world-class technology organizations to accelerate their sales revenues. Established in 2010, Product2Market has grown to become the “go-to” company for the solution, sales-focused organizations looking to grow market share across all European markets. We are headquartered within minutes of major public transport links in Dublin 18, Ireland. By joining our team, you will get a first-hand unique experience of a fast-paced multilingual sales environment, steeped in Silicon Valley Tech-sector culture.
At Product2Market, you’ll use your talent to work with some of the most innovative tech companies in the industry and represent some of the latest leading brands as you help them achieve sales success. Product2Market embraces your hunger for personal development and career progression. We offer competitive pay plus commission, paid holidays and more.
€60,000.00 to €65,000.00 /year