Team Lead position for Inside Sales
Product2Market, South Country Business Park, Phillips House, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
Fulltime, Permanent with Product2Market and client will be Dropbox
This is a high impact role and a vital part of the leadership team for our Dropbox SalesTeam. You will be a part of the development of a high calibre SAAS inside sales team, responsible for anything from prospecting and qualifying net new business customers to manage existing customer relationships in the SMB space. In this role, you will lead, mentor and grow a talented team of professionals looking for your guidance and lead-by-example exemplification of core Dropbox values. We are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-calibre individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentor Marketstar’s future sales leaders
- Manage a team of inside sales reps or account managers who are working with customers in Dropbox’s SMB space
- Develop sales skills and methodology to prepare reps for a future in sales
- Implement best practices to achieve pipeline and ARR targets; focusing on a hands-on management approach to coaching
- Continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Create a culture of focus, teamwork and outstanding performance
- Drive strong thought leadership within a global sales team
- Construct, forecast, and monitor a team sales pipeline to meet revenue targets
- Identify best practices and provide insight into Dropbox
- Ownership of day-to-day operations in partnership with the Dropbox client contact
- Take responsibility for performance discipline, employee scheduling and attendance, time card approvals, performance evaluations, and associated management functions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Direct, B2B or telesales experience required, preferably selling to Small & Medium businesses
- You thrive in a high-energy environment and can be proactive in solving problems in and outside of your area
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, digital and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- You understand how to develop and implement scalable and high-touch strategies that drive revenue
- You have the ability to streamline and develop workflows to increase the team’s effectiveness.
- Results-oriented with the ability to motivate others and drive performance
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and relevant computer software and hardware
- You are familiar with Salesforce and are comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Internal Marketstar applicants must be exceeding metrics in current position
Product2Market is a leading European Sales Development Agency that enables world-class technology organizations to accelerate their sales revenues. Established in 2010, Product2Market has grown to become the “go-to” company for the solution, sales-focused organizations looking to grow market share across all European markets. We are headquartered within minutes of major public transport links in Dublin 18, Ireland. By joining our team, you will get a first-hand unique experience of a fast-paced multilingual sales environment, steeped in Silicon Valley Tech-sector culture.
At Product2Market, you’ll use your talent to work with some of the most innovative tech companies in the industry and represent some of the latest leading brands as you help them achieve sales success. Product2Market embraces your hunger for personal development and career progression. We offer competitive pay plus commission, paid holidays and more.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
€36,160.00 to €41,160.00 /year